dijous, 4 de març del 2010

for you....R.I.P


today is for you, for who but you've left me today, you left us allis a very sad day for me and for all.

hope wherever you are you remember about us, because we love you very much, although he can only remember as a child and I remember a girl this last time we met was special and it is.

because I saw how you really are, a beautiful person and although I always yell at a child, this last time we saw a lot connect. was the best that you do not pass so now suffer more,

I like that the time had waited a little longer because you have so lleba in the car, can you imagine?

we could talk a little more than the last day left me wanting to talk of many things I would have liked much to explain so many stories I've experienced that you really would have liked!


now only hope that some day fate rejoin us, but I promise you when I see you I'll tell you a thousand and one! I promise!


although you need not tell you because now I really are looking,I see? you see I'm sad?

ami me mourn a tremendous amount, but for you, for you've done since I heard the news shit!


you deserve, you deserve each tear we shed for you


I hope that now everything is nice, as he is painted color drawings, that if there heaven or infer that you would be sure to hell like me! so we would be there and would follow the same path!


this weekend no te vere, vere only your "linx", I see only your memory, but I always remember that last time we met, those trips to summer


not know what else to say besides hechare you terribly and wish that estes well wherever you are



REST IN PEACE

YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comentari:

  1. Sad writing...
    some "strange sentences":

    Examples:
    "this weekend no te vere, vere only your "linx"
    "not know what else to say besides hechare you terribly and wish that estes well wherever you are"

    ResponElimina