dimarts, 23 de març del 2010

my love, my country

I don't regret this love
if it costs me the heart
love is a miracle and I love you as
I never ever imagine.
I tend to tear your skin
Your look, your being.
I feel that life is going
and today reappearance
after closing the door
open pending our bed
passionate madness of love
and between I love you and
love you going up into the sky
I can not regret this love


is my land where I was raised
is the land where I grew up
is this land that has seen me suffer, which has made me win
is the land where I was born pride,Colors of Passion
land where my ancestors died for them and for the future I will die
don't know how to care, not value you, I love you, I owe you everything


I never leave you Catalunya,
I never leave you Barça!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada